The Creating an Inclusive Workplace eLearning Path examines the key dimensions of diversity that can affect business results while delivering real, proven strategies to create a more inclusive and innovative workplace.
Once understood, this powerful eLearning empowers and engages employees with the opportunity to contribute and influence positive change in their work environment.
Unconscious Bias & Micro-inequities
Explore the science behind unconscious bias & review strategies for change.
Understand the difference between stereotypes and generalisations.
Review benefits of gender balance and develop strategies to create inclusion.
Explore generational differences, and managing a multi-generational workforce.
Working in Two Worlds
Explore how to build meaningful and considered working relationships with Indigenous colleagues.
Creating an Inclusive Workplace
Here are few ways Creating an Inclusive Workplace can benefit your organisation.
- Access to learning content anytime, anywhere.
- Simplified content design to facilitate better, long-term retention of information.
- Holistic and contextual to the Australian workplace.
- Provides all employees with the opportunity to contribute to and influence positive change.
- Reflection activities and quizzes to ensure engagement and comprehension.
- Increased reach and impact of diversity education.
- Training dollars go further and work harder.
- Accommodates various learning styles, visual, verbal and written