The Indigenous Employment Parity Program is an exciting partnership between Woolworths and the Federal Government to attract and place indigenous job seekers within the Woolworths workforce nationally.
Diversity Dimensions role is to lead the planning, management and implementation of the program in partnership with Woolworths and in collaboration with a diverse range of regional stakeholders and supporting parties.
Snapshot – 2016
- Nationally on target for placements.
- Across 150 Woolworth’s locations in Metro, Regional and Remote Australia
- Program has delivered employees for Woolworths Group Supermarkets, Big W and Dan Murphy stores.
- Above expected retention rate over this period.
- To make it happen, our team has travelled approximately 100,000km.
Diversity Dimensions have, and continue to, play a key role in assisting Woolworths meet its commitment to recruit Indigenous team members right across Australia.
Tony Backshall Head of Diversity and Culture Woolworths Limited
Diversity Dimensions have played – and continue to play – a key role in assisting Woolworths meet its commitment to recruit Indigenous team members right across Australia. Their understanding of our business and their passion for working with our Leadership and Store Operations teams is the reason we chose Diversity Dimensions as our National Provider to assist with our Indigenous Recruitment Strategy.
Looking Forward 2017
We will continue to build on the momentum of 2016 as we head to our target of Woolworths positions for Indigenous Jobseekers.